Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Trip Back to Mirrodin

The Mirrodin packs arrived today. Hooray! Was very nice to bust a few. Hopefully it will be nicer for those playing Saturday to bust a few. All the new sets I get I bust, because they're still my cards. I pilfer rares out of the collections if I need them. I have plenty of Mirrodin from back in the day, so I 't feel the need to know what's in there yet.

I also have a line on a good deal for some Fifth Dawn and some Ravnica from a gaming store doing a sale. Hopefully I can add some of those to the collection.

One last, quick idea. I could always use a random generation program to build boosters from older sets and then I could assemble them from my collection and filter them into the ULCs. I own a lot of cards and this could work out. Just hope I don't randomly generate too many cards of high value that I don't have, I'd be inclined to get them on the secondary market if that happened. But how many Reflecting Pools, Sliver Queens, Serra Avatars, and fetchlands could I possibly randomly generate? Probably three times as many as I busted, no doubt.

Feliz nieve (Happy snow - the weather outside, not Ice Age Block)

No comments:

Post a Comment